Meet Our New Contributors:
I am rediscovering myself in my 40s and learning to align myself to the flow of nature. I spend as much time as possible out in nature grounding myself to mother earth who has been my main therapist, healer and comforter. I love taking pictures of birds and trees, I write poetry and I am in the early stage of writing a book about my journey within. I have simplified my life as much as possible so that I can focus on my own (Continue Reading)
Heide Goettner-Abendroth was born in Thuringia, Germany, in 1941, she is a mother and a grandmother. She earned her Ph.D. in philosophy of science at the University of Munich where she taught philosophy for ten years (1973-1983).
She has published on philosophy of science (Continue Reading)
- Meet our RTM Editorial Circle here!
- (Special Post) Why I choose to be a RTM contributor by Glenys Livingstone.
- (Special Post) Why I am a RTM Contributor by Sara Wright.
- Helen Hye-Sook Hwang, Founding Director, announces upcoming plans for RTM.
- Rosemary Mattingley accepts nomination as Co-founder of RTM. Here is the meaning that she finds for her RTM work.
Meet Ongoing Contributors!
All contributions are welcome! If you are a new contributor or guest contributor, your recurring contributions are welcome anytime. We are perennially open for new contributions. For submission details, please refer to Call For Contributions.
Want to become a contributor? Please see our Call for Contributions page!
For Contributors, ongoing Discussions are open in RTM Contributors Facebook Group!