We are pleased to announce the following themes for January and February, 2014, but not excluding others:
- Personal or communal stories of a new beginning, rebirth, rites, rituals
- Experience or insight on shamans, priestesses, priests, and spiritual initiations
- Research or reflection on nature-based cosmologies and practices concerning trees, birds, animals, bees, and sisters of other species
- Symbols of WE that help view the unity of all things
- What makes us love, be happy, and be committed to Life
We welcome essay, art, poetry, fiction, film, music, and other genres.
Look forward to hearing from you soon. If you had not written for Return to Mago yet, please consider something this time! Thanks so much and blessings to you!